ABOUT THE PARAMOUNT CLUB
Enjoy an enhanced theatre experience with a Paramount Club Membership. View The Paramount's diverse array of entertainment from the best seats in the house while enjoying the comforts of exclusive member benefits. Paramount Club Memberships come complete with the highest level of service, invitations to special events, date flexibility, parking, pre-show access to our private lounge and much more!
Paramount Club Memberships range in price from $300 to $6400. Unlike many membership programs that require patrons to pay a membership fee in addition to purchasing individual tickets, all Paramount Club packages are inclusive of tickets, amenities and the annual membership fee. Additionally, a portion of memberships are tax-deductible, making all Paramount Club members Seattle Theatre Group donors.
To view package details, click here.
Established to provide the best possible experience for our patrons, Paramount Club Membership means exclusive access to a variety of unique amenities, including:
- Reserved loge seating, considered the premier seats in the house (first 3 rows of the balcony)
- Validated parking just 2 blocks away
- Exclusive Theatre entrance
- Access to The Paramount Club private lounge featuring complimentary appetizers by Tom Douglas, personal bar service, private restrooms and coat check
- Invitations to special events such as pre-show wine tastings and cast parties
- Concierge service for events at The Moore and Neptune Theatres
- Ability to make exchanges up to 3 business days prior to any scheduled event
- Monthly newsletter highlighting opportunities unique to members
For additional information, check out the FAQ section for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Get ready to enhance your theatre experiences with a Paramount Club membership. Choose an option below to get started:
1. Purchase online by clicking here.
2. Call a Paramount Club staff member at 206.467.5510.
WE THANK OUR PARAMOUNT CLUB SPONSORS: