FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What makes a portion of The Paramount Club Membership tax deductible?
Becoming a member of The Paramount Club includes immediate support of the Seattle Theatre Group® mission. As a 501(c)3 non-profit performing arts organization, Seattle Theatre Group® owns and operates The Paramount Theatre. Your membership supports our non-profit mission which is to make diverse performing arts and education an integral part of our region's rich cultural identity while keeping three historic theatres alive and vibrant. STG also operates the historic Moore and Neptune Theatres.
- How are date changes and cancellations handled?
Date changes and cancellation requests require a 3 business-day notice to implement. We do our very best to accommodate all requests; however, if a reservation is not cancelled with proper notice, the member's package will be debited at full value.
- Does my membership include seats at The Moore or Neptune Theatres?
Paramount Club memberships do not include seats at our historic Moore and Neptune Theatres. We do, however, offer concierge service to Paramount Club members to facilitate purchases for premier seats without the fees at the Moore and Neptune Theatres.
- Do the Moore and Neptune Theatres have a Club program?
The Club at the Neptune ensures seating within a reserved Club section and gives access to exclusive bar services so that your night is spent enjoying the show! Club upgrades may be purchased with individual Neptune Theatre ticket purchases.
At this time, we do not have a Club program at The Moore Theatre but hope to someday soon!
- Can I resell my tickets if I can not use them?
As stipulated in the Membership Agreement, Paramount Club seats can not be bartered or sold. In the event that you can not use your seats, you are free to transfer seats to another guest, or we can assist in the process of donating your seats to a non-profit organization of your choice.
- Are my guests granted Paramount Club amenities?
Absolutely! As long as tickets are purchased through The Paramount Club and are for loge seats, all amenities are extended to your guests. I.D. is not required for ticket pick-up and your guests may simply give your name to secure their tickets if arriving separately.
- Where do I park?
Parking is valid for 6 hours and one pass will be distributed per pair of Club seats. Self park and then receive your parking validation upon arrival at the private Paramount Club theatre entrance. Valet parking is not included. Validation is available at two locations only:
- 7th & Pike Garage - 1508 7th Avenue: entrances are on 7th and 8th Avenues, between Pike and Pine - attached to the Hyatt Hotel. At the garage exit, enter your parking garage ticket into the verifier machine followed by your Paramount Club parking voucher.
- Pacific Place Garage - 600 Pine Street: entrances are on 6th & 7th Avenues, between Pine and Olive - attached to the Pacific Place Mall. At the garage exit, enter your parking garage ticket into the verifier machine followed by your Paramount Club parking voucher. Alternatively, present your voucher to the payment desk located on concourse C. Valid only after 5pm Monday-Friday; valid all day on Saturday and Sundays.
- Where is the private theatre entrance?
The Paramount Club entrance is located on 9th Avenue, just south of the Box Office under the black awning designated The Paramount Club. The private entrance opens 1 hour prior to the performance and closes at show time. If entrance is closed, tickets will be held at the Box Office under the Club member name. If the box office is closed, an usher at the front entrance will assist in securing member tickets.
- How do I obtain my tickets?
Upon arrival at The Paramount Club entrance, you will receive your tickets with your seat location in the loge. Tickets will be held under the member's name (or designated name) and will be available for pick up the day of the show starting one hour prior to the performance. Tickets are not available for early pick up.
- How do I enter The Paramount Club lounge?
The Paramount Club lounge is located at the lower level of the theatre and is open one hour before the performance and again during intermission. Simply give your name to the attendant and then upon entering, you'll have access to personal bartenders, appetizers, private restrooms and coat check. The Club lounge is open to all ages.
- How do I save time waiting in line during intermission?
You have the option to pre-order drinks for intermission. Place your order with the bartender while you are in the Club before the performance and they will arrange to have your drinks ready when you return to the Club.
- How do I find out about exclusive Paramount Club Events?
Invites to special events are listed in our monthly email, sent out on the first Friday of each month.
- Where do I find the most up-to-date STG calendar information?
All members receive monthly email updates as new shows and events are confirmed at The Paramount Theatre. Our online calendar is a great place to check events that have recently been added. Remember, as a member, you have the option to purchase additional seats at The Paramount, Moore and Neptune Theatres, or add packages throughout the season. Stay on the lookout for emails from The Paramount Club for the latest info!
- What is my Membership Agreement?
The Paramount Club Membership Agreement is the binding document that outlines all the terms of your membership. The agreement becomes valid upon full payment and signature.
- How do I reach Paramount Club staff on the weekend?
While Paramount Club staff members are not available in the office on weekends, we hope that all necessary procedures are already in place to fulfill all member needs. Remember, member guests can give your name at the Club entrance to secure tickets, as identification is not required.
- What if I have other questions?
WE THANK OUR PARAMOUNT CLUB SPONSORS: