Seattle Theatre Group is pleased to aid in the fund raising efforts of many diverse and inspiring non-profit organizations throughout the Northwest. Donating over $50,000 worth of Paramount seats annually, the Seattle Theatre Group has been instrumental in supporting over 1,500 non-profit organizations in the past six years.
Since auction requests outnumber our donation capacity, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- Requests submitted by STG Subscribers, Donors, and Paramount Club Members have priority.
- Non-profit organizations supporting education, health care, and the arts also have priority.
- We do not donate to the same organization in two consecutive years.
- Our donations are also limited strictly to auctions. Raffles and drawings are not eligible for our program.
- Each donation is for a specific show on a specific date as STG determines based on availability & auction date.
When submitting your request, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Email requests should include in the subject line: the AUCTION DATE & the ORGANIZATION NAME.
- Requests must include contact name, phone number, mailing address and email address.
- Requests must include date of fundraiser and deadline date for auction program.
- Requests must be received at least 12 weeks in advance.
- Listings in program must include the name of the performance, date, time, and gift certificate redemption instructions.
To make a request:
If you must use mail, please send a request letter on official stationary with a procurement form:
Attn: Auction Donations Department
Seattle Theatre Group
911 Pine Street
Seattle, WA 98101
Please note that phone calls concerning the status of your request are highly discouraged. All organizations are notified by email regarding our decision.