Did you know that you can significantly support Seattle Theatre Group today without impacting your current lifestyle?
Planned giving is an opportunity for you to tailor your donation and preserve STG’s mission into the future, ensuring diverse performing arts, historic theatres, and arts education thrive for generations to come. Planned gifts can provide you with important reductions in estate and income taxes, while maintaining or even increasing income from the donated assets involved.
There are many ways you can structure a planned gift, including bequests, appreciated securities, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, life insurance, retirement plans, and charitable gift annuities. Examples include:
- Remember STG in your will or living trust: Sample Bequest Language (pdf).
- Designate STG as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), bank or investment account, or other asset.
- Make your gift with appreciated securities. The IRS allows its most significant tax breaks for gifts of appreciate securities.
- Make a gift of life insurance: Legacy Gift Planning - Life Insurance (pdf).
Annual Fund or Endowment
If you'd like to make a gift today, please consider appreciated stock or other assets, which can minimize capital gains and/or income taxes for you. You can give to either:
- The Annual Fund for STG's ongoing operations, or
- The Endowment, where your donation will be held in perpetuity with earnings directed towards our three-pronged mission: Stewards of historic theatres; Diverse arts programming for diverse audiences; Meaningful community arts education. See Gift Acceptance Policy (pdf).