EVENTS > Season > Benefits + FAQ
Big Perks for BYO Subscribers!
Purchase 3 or more shows* and enjoy:
- Priority seating long before tickets are available to the public
- Approximately 10-15% of your BYO Subscription is a tax-deductible donation that goes toward our non-profit mission to provide enriching experiences, engage diverse communities, and steward historic theatres
- Reduced or eliminated service fees (restrictions apply)
- Online exchange privileges within the run of the same show using STG Account Manager up to 3 business days prior to your original show or the new show, whichever comes first
- Access to exclusive BYO Subscriber pre-show events for performing arts shows
- During the theatres’ closures, invitations to STG at Home
Purchase 5 or more shows and enjoy the above benefits plus:
- Personal concierge service with no service fees for non-season STG shows through August 2021**
- Paramount Club Lounge upgrades available for Broadway performances – includes a VIP private entrance, parking, private restrooms, and bar service. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres before the show and dessert at intermission provided by Tom Douglas Catering. $35 per person.
- BEYOND THE CURTAIN – access to our free educational events. Featuring cocktails from 3 Howls Distillery, wine by Icicle Ridge Winery, and beer from Firestone Walker Brewing Company.
Donate $2500 at the time of your Subscription and enjoy the above benefits plus:
- Access to premiere donor seating options and early renewals for the 2021/2022 Season
- Paramount and Moore Club Lounge admittance for any/all purchased shows
- Lunch with the STG Season Sales Team
- Invitation to STG’s Annual Donor Party and name listed in Encore programs (Fair Market Value will be provided by STG)
For Businesses: The Executive Season Pass (ESP):
Creatively entertain, recruit, and retain your clients and employees. Contact our team to build a Subscription that works for you and your team.
*You must purchase 3 or more shows to become a BYO Subscriber. Pre-show events, parties, Club upgrades, and other special events are subject to change and COVID-19 reopening guidelines.
**Ticket policy violations may void access to concierge service. Concierge ticketing is designed for BYO Subscriber use only and is not intended to support the reselling of tickets.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens if one of the shows I’m scheduled to attend cancels or reschedules?
If I’m sick or have exposure to COVID-19 before a show, can I return my tickets?
The health and safety of our patrons is paramount in our reopening plan – please err on the side of caution and stay home if you or anyone in your party has symptoms of COVID-19. View symptoms on the CDC website.
We are committed to offering refunds for patrons who show symptoms of illness or who were exposed to COVID-19 prior to a show. Refunds must be processed before an event. We want to ensure you can stay home to protect others. View more information about STG's reopening plans as they develop.
Where can I find information about Accessibility?
For the most up-to-date information about Accessible Seating, ASL or Open Caption shows, and more, you can you can visit our Accessibility webpage.
To Build Your Own Subscription with wheelchair-accessible seating, visit our online checkout. If you don’t see seats available on an event’s seat map, slide the toggle with the wheelchair icon. After enabling this toggle, you’ll have the option to view either wheelchair seats, the distinct companion seats, or both.
The Paramount, Moore, and Neptune Theatres are wheelchair accessible on the orchestra level. There is no elevator in any of our theatres. For General Admission performances, patrons needing accessible accommodations should purchase standard General Admission tickets. When you arrive at the show, you will have priority access to accessible sections. Ushers will be available to assist.
At The Paramount Theatre, assisted-listening devices, binoculars, and booster seats for children are available at the Friends of STG booth in the lobby on a first-come, first-served basis.
When will tickets be delivered?
All BYO Subscribers can view and manage tickets online using STG Account Manager at http://am.ticketmaster.com/stg.
If you chose mobile delivery, your tickets must be viewed on STG Account Manager from a mobile web browser on your phone. Your ticket barcodes may not be visible until much closer to each performance’s scheduled date. PLEASE NOTE: as a security precaution, mobile ticket barcodes now update every several seconds. You CANNOT screenshot mobile tickets any longer. You must view them online using STG Account Manager in order for them to scan properly. To share your mobile tickets, you must use the online ticket transfer option.
If you chose USPS delivery, then your tickets will be mailed out in the Spring of 2021 before the first shows. Be sure to keep your tickets someplace safe when you get them, like hanging on your fridge or tucked away in your favorite bag.
If you lose your original tickets and need to reprint them, we will leave your tickets at Will Call for you to claim on the day of the show. However, you can always access your tickets using STG Account Manager.
How do I exchange or donate my tickets?
Tickets must be exchanged no later than 3 business days prior to your originally scheduled performance or the performance you are requesting, whichever comes first.
Tickets purchased as part of your BYO Subscription may be exchanged for another performance of the same event using the self-service tool in STG Account Manager.
Any additional charges due to more expensive tickets will be added to a card on file. Any difference from tickets exchanged to lower-priced seating will not be refunded.
Donations are gladly accepted for tickets that can’t be used or exchanged, and we will send you a donation receipt after the donation has been processed. We request a minimum of 3 business days for donations, and additional notice is preferable. Email us for more information about donating tickets.
How to exchange your tickets:
- Online: Exchange your tickets within the run of the same show 24/7 using STG Account Manager.
- By phone: 206-812-1114; weekdays only, hours may vary due to reduced staffing
Can I add another show to my Subscription?
How many tickets can I buy per event?
For most Broadway and non-Season events we enforce an 8-ticket limit. However, many Performing Arts Season events have a healthy discount for group orders over 8 people. We encourage Subscribers to consider taking a group or more to our Performing Arts shows – ask us for more information!
If you do not adhere to our ticket limit for Broadway and non-Season shows, we have the right to cancel your entire ticket order and may restrict ticket purchases in the future. In addition, ticket policy violations may void access to concierge service. Concierge ticketing is designed for BYO Subscriber use only and is not intended to support the reselling of tickets.
Can I leave tickets under a different name at Will Call?
Can I purchase parking through STG?
We are not offering parking passes through STG at this time, but may in the future. For The Paramount, we recommend the Washington State Convention Center garage. For The Moore, we recommend the garage at 3rd & Stewart above Enterprise Rent-a-Car. Hours and availability may be impacted, so please check with the garage operators for more information before a show.
Does my child need a ticket?
All children must have a ticket, regardless of age. Babes in arms are not permitted except for specified events. Parents/guardians are discouraged from bringing children younger than 4 years of age unless the event is specifically geared to this audience. Call the BYO Subscription Department to verify performance-specific information.
• BYO Subscriber Department: 206-812-1114
- Open weekdays, hours vary due to reduced staffing
• Broadway at The Paramount Subscribers: 888-451-4042
• General Information and STG Box Office: 206-682-1414