EVENTS > Season > Subscriber Benefits
There are big perks when you Build Your Own Subscription with STG. Our BYO Subscribers get access to the Broadway and Performing Arts events in our Season well before the public, receive invitations to exclusive events, have the ability to exchange shows, and so much more!
Subscribe today to enjoy these benefits, in addition to the magic of theatre, throughout our Season.
Purchase 3 or more shows* and enjoy:
- Priority seating long before tickets are available to the public
- Approximately 10-15% of your BYO Subscription is a tax-deductible donation that goes toward our mission to provide enriching experiences, engage diverse communities, and steward historic theatres
- Reduced or eliminated service fees (restrictions apply)
- POURS ON PINE – access to this exclusive event featuring appetizers by Loulay and wine from a rotating Washington winery, which takes place on the penthouse level of Premiere on Pine prior to select Broadway Friday evening performances. $30 per person.
- Exchange any show for a non-Broadway show (up to 3 business days prior to your originally schedule performance, subject to availability)
- Exchange privileges and ability to purchase additional tickets 24/7 using STG Account Manager online
Purchase 5 or more shows and enjoy:
- All 3-show Subscriber benefits
- Personal concierge service with no service fees for over 700 STG shows through August 2020
- $5 Paramount and Moore parking available
- Paramount Club Lounge upgrades available for Broadway performances – includes a VIP private entrance, parking, private restrooms, and bar service. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres before the show and dessert at intermission provided by Tom Douglas Catering. $35 per person.
- BEYOND THE CURTAIN - access to our completely free educational events hosted at venues around downtown Seattle. Featuring cocktails from 3 Howls Distillery, wine by Icicle Ridge Winery, and beer from Firestone Walker Brewing Company.
Donate $2500 at the time of your Subscription and enjoy:
- Paramount and Moore Club Lounge admittance for any/all purchased shows and admittance to any/all POURS ON PINE parties located on the penthouse level of Premiere On Pine just across the street from The Paramount Theatre
- Lunch with STG Season Sales Team and a bottle of The Paramount’s 90th Anniversary Wine from Buty Winery
- Invitation to STG’s Annual Donor Party and name listed in Encore programs (Fair Market Value will be provided by STG)
For Businesses: The Executive Season Pass (ESP)
Creatively entertain, recruit, and retain your clients and employees. Contact our team to build a Subscription that works for you and your team.
*You must purchase 3 or more shows to become a Subscriber.