If you added parking to your Moore Theatre ticket purchase, you will receive a Third and Stewart Garage parking receipt along with your tickets, either electronically, via mail, or at the Moore Theatre will call window. Here is what you need to know:
1. The Third and Stewart garage is open twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
2. You can park up to two (2) hours prior to the event start time and up to two (2) hours after the event (10 hours maximum).
3. The Third and Stewart garage is located one block south of the Moore Theatre. Enter between 2nd & 3rd Avenue on Stewart Street. The garage clearance is 6'10".
4. Take an entry ticket at the machine to open the gate and park your car. Keep your original entry ticket with you. You will need it when you return to your vehicle.
5. You will also need the parking receipt that comes with your Moore Theatre tickets. (Again, you will receive your parking receipt with your concert tickets either electronically, via US mail or at will call.)
6. Present your original entry ticket along with your STG parking receipt to the cashier upon exiting the parking garage.
Thank you for visiting our theatre. Have a great time at the show!