SUPPORT > Donate
STG is the people’s theatre. All are welcomed and represented.
STG is so much more than the shows on our stages. Our mission is to create enriching experiences in the arts, engage diverse communities, and steward historic theatres. We present over 700 events annually at the Paramount, Moore, and Neptune Theatres, as well as at venues and community spaces throughout the region. Our programming includes Broadway, concerts, theatre, dance, and film, catering to a broad range of audiences. Additionally, STG offers over 200 opportunities annually to engage with master classes, professional mentorships, youth enrichment programs, access initiatives, free community events, and more. Please consider supporting the vital, life-changing work of STG today.
All donors ($25+) receive these standard benefits:
- DONORS-ONLY TOUR OF THE PARAMOUNT THEATRE – Tours happen multiple times a year, invitations will be emailed
- THEATRE MARQUEE STICKER PACK – die cut vinyl stickers of all three theatre marquees
- SUBSCRIPTION TO STAGES – STG’s monthly donor newsletter with insider news, special invitations, and more.
Additional benefits by giving level are outlined below, with new benefits per category in BOLD.
The enthusiasm and gratitude following last year’s sensory-friendly performance of THE LION KING inspired STG to do it again. We will present a sensory-friendly performance of Disney’s FROZEN on February 22, 2020. Please consider a gift to help make the joy of live performance more accessible for families and individuals impacted by autism and other sensory sensitivities.
What is a Sensory-Friendly Performance?
Many families forego the opportunity to attend the theatre due to fear of disrupting traditionally quiet audiences or due to financial restraints. This special show will be performed in a supportive and judgment-free environment for children and adults who are affected by autism or facing other sensory issues. STG’s goal is to better serve our community by providing accommodations for a range of sensory needs in an affordable manner - tickets will cost $15, $30, or $50. We aim for all community members to not only feel welcome at the theatre, but to feel they belong at the theatre – this is their safe community gathering space.
Theatre Modifications for the sensory-friendly performance:
• Lower sound level
• Reduced ticket prices to eliminate financial barriers for families to attend
• Lights remain on at a low level during the performance
• Reduction of strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience
• Patrons are free to talk and leave their seats during the performance
• Designated quiet and activity areas within the theatre
• Space throughout the theatre for standing and movement
• Guidance and sensory supports available (fidgets, earplugs, noise cancelling ear-muffs)
• Audience members are welcome to bring their own manipulatives, comfort objects, snacks, and support items to the show
• Tablets, smart phones, and other electronic devices can be used with headphones
• Appropriately trained staff and volunteers available to support families’ needs
• Specialized therapists available on every floor to support families
• American Sign Language interpretation of the performance
STG’s fundraising goal for the sensory-friendly performance of Disney's FROZEN is $180,000. Your contribution will help cover expenses related to partially or fully underwritten tickets, advance communication, and support at the theatre. Together, we can remove barriers to participation and ensure easy access for individuals and families who are affected by autism and other sensory issues. We need your help to make the dream of a sensory-friendly performance of FROZEN a reality.
Questions about supporting STG?
Seattle Theatre Group® is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.