SUPPORT > Donate
In response to the CDC’s recommendations, STG had to postpone or cancel 230 Education and Community Program engagements and 150 performances in March and April. As the situation progresses, we will continue to place our programs and performances on hold until it is safe for all of us to gather together once again to celebrate the arts.
Thankfully, we’ve been able to reschedule many performances; however, we are anticipating a multimillion-dollar shortfall from this necessary time of closure.
A few key points include:
• Three historic venues, with the lights turned off, carry monthly expenses of $1 Million.
• STG performances and programs provide jobs to over 800 people including 81 Teaching Artists.
• When we can come together again, more than ever, community members will need a creative outlet via our Education and Community Programs such as AileyCamp and Dance for PD® (Parkinson’s).
• For the past 2 seasons, we issued over 1 million tickets and provided over 900 opportunities to engage with our Education and Community Programs, making STG a vital part of Seattle’s cultural landscape and economy.
We are asking our audience members to please help STG during this difficult time. We need your support. When this intermission comes to an end, the experience of a live show will feel more powerful than ever. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
STG is the people’s theatre. All are welcomed and represented.
STG is so much more than the shows on our stages. Our mission is to create enriching experiences in the arts, engage diverse communities, and steward historic theatres. We present over 700 events annually at the Paramount, Moore, and Neptune Theatres, as well as at venues and community spaces throughout the region. Our programming includes Broadway, concerts, theatre, dance, and film, catering to a broad range of audiences. Additionally, STG offers over 200 opportunities annually to engage with master classes, professional mentorships, youth enrichment programs, access initiatives, free community events, and more. Please consider supporting the vital, life-changing work of STG today.
Check out Your Dollars at Work to see how far your support goes.
All donors ($25+) receive these standard benefits:
- DONORS-ONLY TOUR OF THE PARAMOUNT THEATRE – Tours happen multiple times a year, invitations will be emailed
- THEATRE MARQUEE STICKER PACK – die cut vinyl stickers of all three theatre marquees
- SUBSCRIPTION TO STAGES – STG’s monthly donor newsletter with insider news, special invitations, and more.
Additional benefits by giving level are outlined below, with new benefits per category in BOLD.
Questions about supporting STG?
Seattle Theatre Group® is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.