Moore Theatre parking at the Securities Garage
If you added parking to your Moore Theatre ticket purchase, you will receive a Securities Garage parking receipt along with your tickets, either electronically, via mail, or at the Moore Theatre will call window. (Parking recently moved from the Third and Stewart Garage to the Securities Garage.) Here is what you need to know:
1. On event nights, The Securities Garage is open until 11:30pm (Monday-Friday) and 12:30am (Saturday-Sunday).
2. You can park up to two (2) hours prior to the event start time and up to two (2) hours after the event (10 hours maximum).
3. The Securities Bldg Upper Lot - Lot #1 is located at 1922 3rd Ave at the old Bed Bath and Beyond, entrance on 3rd Avenue. The garage clearance is 6'10".
4. Take an entry ticket at the machine to open the gate and park your car from 3rd Avenue. Keep your original entry ticket with you. You will need it to gain entry back into the elevator on 3rd Avenue upon return to the garage.
5. You will also need the parking receipt that comes with your Moore Theatre tickets. (Again, you will receive your parking receipt with your concert tickets either electronically, via US mail or at will call.)
6. Present your original entry ticket along with your STG parking receipt to the attendant upon exiting the parking garage.
Thank you for visiting our theatre. Have a great time at the show!