May 1, 2019
1932 Second Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
May 1, 2019
Show at 7:00 pm
Reserved Seating on Main Floor & in First Balcony
GA Seating in Second Balcony
All Ages / Bar with I.D.
AVOID FRAUDULENT TICKETS!
ONLY BUY FROM OFFICIAL SOURCES:
- IN PERSON at the Paramount Theatre Box Office, open Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm.
- ONLINE at Ticketmaster.com, which is accessible via this site.
- BY PHONE using Ticketmaster's automated system at 1-800-982-2787.
There are many ticket resellers and secondary markets for tickets. The ONLY OFFICIAL website for the theatre is stgpresents.org. Please note: we do run occasional offers through partner sites including, but not limited to: Broadway.com, Goldstar, TravelZoo, official artist websites and their official fan clubs.
Purchasing tickets from any other seller or website runs a high risk of receiving fraudulent tickets.
Note: if you have successfully purchased tickets from one of the official sources listed above, congratulations! We're sure you're excited, but please DO NOT share photos of your tickets online. Tickets can be replicated via these photos and resold, which could inhibit your ability to enter the theatre. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
STG Presents Cat & Nat: #MOMTRUTHS Live at The Moore Theatre on Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
Hilarious best friends Cat and Nat created a massive online community of moms by sharing their ultra-real and just a bit R-rated dispatches from the mom trenches.
From what not to eat a few days postpartum (chicken wings) to the most effective ways to avoid post-partum sex, Cat & Nat’s newest book, Mom Truths is everything no one will tell you about having kids.
In tandem with with book release, Cat and Nat are hitting the road to tell never-before-told stories about the stress, guilt, joy, and laundry (oh the laundry!) of being a mom. Join them as they shine a witty light on some of the hardest topics in motherhood, all while celebrating this amazing community of women who come from all walks of life but are united in the idea that we’re all just doing the best we can.
What to expect at each show:
- A live viewing of a #MOMTRUTHS podcast recording (Cat & Nat will dive deeper into a hilarious excerpt from the book - unique to each tour city).
- Brutal honesty about motherhood - we get into all the mom confessions that no one ever talks about
- Shenanigans (we can't really define what this is, you just have to be there to find out)
- New friends. Come alone, or come with 20 other people, but we guarantee you’ll walk away with a community of women who have your back through the everyday gong show that is our life.