Connection Stands at the Heart of Everything We Do
Click here to see Seattle Theatre Group's 2014-2015 Report to the Community.
Each season the non-profit Seattle Theatre Group strives to bring diverse performing arts to the historic stages of The Paramount, Moore, and Neptune Theatres. The wide variety of programming allows STG to best serve the community by presenting broadly appealing Broadway hits without having to forego limited engagements such as National Theatre of Scotland or the opportunity to present community partners such as Spectrum Dance Theater. Ticket revenue, however, only covers a portion of the cost to present the highest quality of performing arts for Seattle while maintaining these historic venues. The remainder of the cost is covered as a result of generous contributions from government, corporations, foundations, and individuals like you.
Your gift will help allow Seattle Theatre Group to continue to present diverse performing arts for the community, as well as support the following:
- Access and exposure to the arts for youth and members of underserved communities
- Creative Aging Programs
- Dance For PD®
- DANCE This
- Disney Musicals In Schools
- Global Party
- Historic preservation and maintenance of the iconic Paramount, Moore, and Neptune Theatres
- More Music @ The Moore
- STG's Songwriters Lab
- Student Matinees - in-school residencies and more
- Workshops, demonstrations, residencies, master classes, lectures, and performance opportunities for lifelong learners and aspiring young artists, musicians, and dancers